Have you heard about the Wolf’em Stick? It’s a great new camping product that we think you will love. This awesome little contraption lets you bake refrigerated biscuit dough (or any other dough) into a biscuit cup that you can fill with all of the delicious toppings that you can think of! It’s a fun way to spend time with friends and family around the campfire and it’s a great change-up from the typical toasted marshmallows and S’mores. There’s zero preparation, plus they’re easy to use and clean up—a real benefit when camping or picnicking.
Making a Wolf’em is super easy—instead of having a cooking fork, the Wolf’em Stick has a wooden cylindrical cooking head. You spray the cooking head with non-stick cooking spray, wrap biscuit dough around it, and put it over the campfire. Turn the stick with its convenient rotary handle and you’ll soon have it baked to golden brown perfection. Remove the baked biscuit cup from the stick and fill it with something yummy. The results are so tasty you will just want to wolf‘em down—hence the name!
Here are a few of our favorite recipe ideas that work great with this new cooking tool:
- Pudding: Snack-size chocolate or vanilla pudding topped with canned whipped cream.
- Fresh fruit: Sliced strawberries, bananas, raspberries, or peaches with a little yogurt or whipped cream.
- Breakfast: Bacon or sausage with scrambled eggs.
- Tacos: Taco meat, grated cheese, lettuce, salsa and sour cream.
- Hearty trail favorites: Chili, beef stew, or rice and gravy.
- Spreads: Coat the inside with peanut butter and jelly, honey, or a chocolate-hazelnut spread.
You can even go gourmet by combining vanilla or chocolate pudding with cherry or apple pie filling. You’re only limited by your imagination!
Making Wolf’ems is a fun way to spend time around a fire. The treats are yummy, but the time you’ll spend with your friends and family is even better. The next time you head out in your RV, make sure you take a Wolf’em stick with you!
This article was provided by www.wolfem.com.