Are you signed up to attend this year's Florida RV SuperShow in Tampa, Florida?
After reading this article, you'll definitely want to make sure you are!
Here are our top 15 reasons you've got to be there for the 2017 show!
1. It's Florida. With RVs. In the middle of January. You do the math.
|Image via Odyssey|
2. The show is formally recognized as the largest RV show in the country. With over 63,000 in attendance in past years, you're going to want to buy your tickets ASAP before they sell out!
|Image via PRNewswire|
3. From choosing the right RV to a tour of must-see places, an extensive list of seminars will be hosted at the show this year! Check out this list for more info!
4. It’s great for the kids - over the weekend, they show will even have a huge Kids Zone, with everything from free bounces houses, a rock climbing wall, face painting, games and more!
4. Camping World reps and inventory will be there. And honestly, the name here says it all. But if you needed an explanation as to what exactly Camping World is (bless your souls if you've never heard of it), here's a bit of a quick rundown: with parts and accessories from over 80 locations nationwide, you can be sure this place has got you covered.
5. The show is on the Florida State Fairgrounds - a 330 acre complex you've got to see to believe. We'll just leave a sampling below...we think you can get the picture (enormous + sunny weather = one incredible place for an RV show). And we all know fairgrounds = awesome fairground food, from corn dogs to sausage and peppers and more!
|Image via TBO|
6. On the SuperShow's website, you can request the Official RVer's Guide to Florida - yes, that's right, there's an official one that you really do need in your life...especially if you're going to this show. After all, if you're making a trip out of coming to this event, why not hit the ground running with plans for campgrounds, resource centers, and interesting places to visit with your RV? Oh, and the guide? Completely free. Bonus points everywhere for this show!
7. It's very realistically possible that you may run into some RV "Social Media Royalty" while at the show. Don't know what we're talking about? If you haven't checked out the countless RV-enthusiast channels on YouTube, you're missing out. One of our favorite lifestyle vlogger families, We're the Russos, posted a video and blog post about the show last year; this year, Jeremy and Stephanie Puglisi from RV Family Travel Atlas (RVFTA) will be in attendance, as well as Keith and Tia Sims from Soulful RV Family!
8. Don't forget the city this show is being held in - Tampa, Florida. Know what else is in Tampa, Florida? Busch Gardens Tampa. And the Florida Aquarium. And countless other attractions. Do we really need to give you any more excuses for the vacation of a lifetime? Click here to check out resources on finding even more to do in the area surrounding Florida State Fairgrounds!
|Image via Lennar.com|
9. Looking to go dry camping (no hookups) while you're here? Only $20 a night. Boom. No picture needed. For a show in such high demand, this is honestly a great price rate.
10. Can we talk about the tiny home craze? Basically, people who love tiny homes love them for the same reason so many of us love RV's...they are literally compact, miniature homes. Well...except ours move. On wheels. With a lot less hassle. But still, it's incredible to see how much convenience, high-rated technology, and pristine organization can be constructed to fit into one little box of a house. Some of them are very easily towable, too, of course! Last year, some were featured at the show. We're crossing our fingers that we get to see a few while we're there this year.
11. We all know that vacations are only made better by pets if they're well behaved. That's why at this SuperShow, mild-tempered dogs are completely welcome! So bring along Fido to see if he likes the RV you're eyeing for your next trip! Who knows...maybe there'll even be some little pupster mini-RV doghouses for sale! Keep on the lookout, because although rare, when we see these, we can't help but want to snatch them up!
12. On one last travel note, why not check out local campgrounds and actually really go RVing while you're down there? Unfamiliar with the Florida area? Fear not- you can find a directory on the website, select a region of Florida, and view countless different options for campgrounds to visit while you're in the Sunshine State!
13. You'll see a ton of affordable options for sale at the show, but while you're there...don't resist the urge to check out the unbelievable new luxury RV models. Some of them really are the stuff of dreams, if you ask us.
|Image via Photo News 247|
14. This reason? Largely obvious...forget searching all over the Internet to find one dealer with your dream RV. There are going to be so many at this show, you're bound to find exactly what you're looking for! All you'll need to worry about is staying hydrated, energized, and getting to see every one of the incredible recreational vehicles for show at this event like no other.
15. This video of a walking tour of the show back in 2015. If you aren't yet convinced, this is all the proof you need as to why you've got to be at this year's Florida RV SuperShow! Check out the full list of vendors, guests, distributors featured seminars and more by clicking here!
Looking to buy an RV?
Trying to sell your own?
Look no further than RV Trader-
The premiere online destination for all things RV.