EverGreen Recreational Vehicles LLC has introduced the 28RLSS floorplan in its Element travel trailer line, offering lighter weight and spread axles for easier towing, and an affordable price point.
According to a press release, the 28RLSS model features EverGreen’s signature vacuum bonded components with a DuraLite double-welded aluminum structure. Smooth, low-drag fiberglass caps contribute to the aerodynamics for easy towing and improved fuel economy. The clean look continues at the front and rear of the coach with automotive grade painted caps and diamond shield stone guard for protection and easy maintenance.
Other features include:
• Spread axle design for improved stability and straighter tracking.
• Equa-flex suspension absorbs road shock and reduces chucking for smooth towing with less transfer of vibration.
• Automotive grade aluminum wheels and upgraded radial tires with nitrogen increase tire mileage and speed ratings.
• Full, low drag fiberglass front caps improve gas mileage and give the Element a true automotive feel.
• Barreled, ducted, laminated roof for better water runoff and increased airflow through the coach.
The 28RLSS is equipped with two entry doors and dual sliderooms. At the rear of the living area is an upholstered wrap-around sofa with storage underneath while full-pull curtains offer a residential feel. The dinette is situated in the slide opposite the kitchen to provide added seating without taking up valuable living space.
The kitchen is set off by Martha Stewart edition Corian countertops and an island that houses a full-size composite sink. The fully equipped kitchen area includes a three-burner range and oven, microwave, power exhaust range hood and refrigerator with wood grain.
“We know our buyers are looking for the unit with the best quality, most storage, and high-end features all with the smallest price tag,” said Element Product Manager Jeff Terhune. “The Element 28RLSS model offers buyers all the amenities and storage of a larger travel trailer while still allowing them the flexibility of using a small tow vehicle.”
Bathroom amenities include a 48-inch fiberglass shower with a skylight, pocket doors for additional storage, cabinets above the toilet and a linen closet.
Courtesy of RVBusiness.com.